APA Division 39 — 2013 Spring Meeting
Boundaries, Borders and New Frontiers: Global Psychoanalysis in a Social World
April 24-28, 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS
APA Division 39 (Psychoanalysis) Candidate Outreach Committee
The Candidate Outreach Committee of the Division of Psychoanalysis (39) invites all interested candidates to submit a paper proposal for inclusion in the Committee’s invited panel for the 2013 Division 39 Spring Meeting in Boston, MA (April 24-28, 2013). The panel’s theme is, “Where We Come From,” and we welcome creativity in addressing our theme. Some broad suggestions include: How are we influenced by the ideas and work by psychoanalysts from the international community? How does one’s (cultural, ethnic, historical, etc) background influence the clinical/psychoanalytic work?
The deadline for submitting your proposal is Friday, September 7, 2012. You may make queries and Email your submission as an attachment to:
Please submit the following materials:
1. Call for Papers Cover Sheet (see below)
2. One Paragraph Abstract AND 2-3 Educational Objectives for your presentation (e.g., “At the conclusion of my presentation, the participant will be able to: (verbs to use: list, describe, recite, write, compute, discuss, explain, predict, apply, demonstrate, prepare, use, analyze, design, select, utilize, compile, create, plan, revise, assess, compare, rate, critique). Items should be on the same page and must be typed.
3. Curriculum Vitae AND a one-paragraph Biography of your current professional work.
Please submit by Friday, September 7, 2012 to:
CALL FOR PAPERS COVER SHEET
Name of Author:
Daytime Phone: ( )
Title of Paper:
Deadline for receipt of papers: Friday, September 7, 2012
Checklist: Enclose the following items via email (DO NOT MAIL YOUR CALL FOR PAPERS MATERIAL):
· ___ One paragraph abstract of presentation and 2-3 educational objectives (typed on one page)
· ___ Curriculum Vitae AND one-paragraph Biography
Ricardo Rieppi, Ph.D. & Jonathan Eger, Psy.D.
Co-Chairs, APA Division 39 (Psychoanalysis) Candidate Outreach